Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Training at Tate

So this is the present going forward. That's why is in italics.

I arrived to Tate Britain early, the only day of the week that I was working. I already knew I had the training for Customers Services and Visitors with members of other departments. I had to stay at Van Dyck until 3pm when the training was going to start.

At some point, I was talking to another GA, regarding my latest news. Looking for a job, broke up with someone & writing a blog. Later on we talked again, when I was relieving him and told me:

- Andromeda, you always smiling,... it's good.- while he was giving me a hug, and a high five.

- Yes, like the message my father sent me recently, which says, 'Keep smiling even when you are sad, as you never know who's gonna fall in love with your smile'...

- Like me, I may fall in love with you... - while he stared at my lips and kissed me...

Wao!

I didn't expect that!

And I didn't expect that he spent part of his break pretending me to go to the toilet to kiss each other... which I didn't go... Why? It was too sudden! I was scared!

It reminded me the first time a boy asked me out. He was one of the most popular boys in school, the kind of perfect one. He waited for the break to end, caught me on the door back to class, and said me: 'Andrea, I like you a lot, would you go out with me?'... and I became petrified, not knowing what to do, also because his friends where not far away, giving him support,... I could hear things like 'Come on, do it!' or 'Tell her!'... But it was too much pressure... I actually got so scared not knowing what to do, that I run away to class, and didn't tell anyone what had just happened, blushing hard... And I avoided him ever since, not being able to speak to him again... until one day I heard he had a girlfriend. I was 14, and now I feel the same. It's like the experience doesn't change the reactive mode.

What a thing, the training, which was fun, lots of interactive games, relaxed environment, and by the end we have to write on post-it one thing you liked (interactive games), one thing you would change (decoration of the place) and one thing you learned (responding, not reacting).

Would I ever manage that???

He sent me a message, for going out to have some drinks, which I would love to, but I don't know if he would control himself, so he doesn't push me, metaphorically, as he seems to be quite excited, and therefore, I don't wanna end feeling that I may not manage the situation...

I'm not in love, and I know from before, he likes me, but it may be enjoyable, as long as it is enjoyable...

But would be even better to find the one to fall in love with...

But in the main time... I'll think about it, as I'm not very much in the mood to another one looking for sex... I'm getting bored... plus I don't have the energy at the moment to pass through the early stages of meeting up, and talking about my things over and over again...

I should replied his message, but I haven't done so...

1 comment:

Thanks for passing by and leave a comment.