Translate

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Hang Glider


I open my eyes and I am hang gliding over forests of pine-woods bursting in flames. Black thick smoke is rising up to the sky and I am zigzagging them as well as the top of the highest pines... At some point I reach to see that in some of those tall pines there are constructed platforms, with tiny houses, and people who are saluting me while I am passing by...
All of a sudden, I'm on the ground, like if I've always been there. There are no flames, everything is in mid shadow and the floor covered by a thick carpet of dry leaves. Once I start walking, the leaves crack under my feet. I see there are 2 wild kids dressed with simple light brown clothes and playing to pick themselves, running and laughing. They look very happy. In a wink of the eye I'm back hang gliding... I have the sensation it has been like if I remembered it... while I was observing the people who lives on the trees... I manage to keep zigzagging the black smoke and the top of the trees, and I have to cross a solid column of smoke. I can't see anything because of it... at some point I get out of the smoke cloud and I'm flying over an immense, huge, spacious green plain with a lovely blue sky and a smell of fresh grass. I look at the grass and I suddenly remember that I use to fly moving my arms like a bird, and I never was able to get off more than a metre from the floor. I laugh and I feel fulfilled and proud of my beautiful wings hang gliding very high, very fast and very free. I try to go higher and higher, to try to see the end of this green plain... but there's no end of it. It seems it's endless, and I get scared for a moment, and then I feel peaceful. I relax, and hold nicely my hang glide... I feel I don't need anything, I feel very happy, I feel full. My mind expands with the space and the air... I feel alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leave a comment.