Translate

Sunday 17 May 2009

The first boy I liked

I was watching a film the other day, romantic comedy, He's not that into you, and the film starts saying that a girl never forgets the first boy she liked... and I remembered mine! hahahha

I just came from Mexico, back in Andalusia, summer times. I was living there for a few months before moving somewhere else. I lived in a residential area, with white houses attached one to another, with gardens and salamanders creeping by, and a main general green field which was leading to wide steps in direction to a swimming pool a.k.a. Moby Dick (because before we had the real swimming pool they put a plastic one in the hole, and one day it blew gases inside because of the change in temperature and inflated the material... and as the pool was deep in one side and swallow in the other, it looked like Moby Dick).

One day, I came out from my house at 5pm, time we (kids) were allowed to go to Moby Dick (extreme sun/heat and digestion reasons apply), and I saw this tanned happy boy cycling hard and fast his yellow awesome tricycle, dressed just in a yellow swimming suit... I guess that because of the effort he was puting to reach Moby Dick the first, he didn't realized that his thingy, his parts were actually hanging out from his swimming suit!!! And that was the view... and to see his strength, his passion, his ...beauty,... I felt in love. It had to be love, isn't it?

And then he tried to drown me everytime he saw me in the pool. I looked for him but he would really put me underwater for such a long time... that I started not wanting to go to the pool when he was there. But I tried to play with him and my brother. One day they decided to go to my father's Jeep Comando, and jumped in, and both of them didn't let me get in the jeep... He gave the car lighter to my brother to burn my hand, which he did... and he burnt my hand, and my screams were heard in the whole province, and I had to wear bandages for 2 months, and I got to the conclussion that he probably wasn't gonna be the man of my life.

Actually, how I could forget it... as the scar that remains in my right hand refreshes me the whole story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leave a comment.