Translate

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Face of Thoughts


SPLASH!
I just cooked a lot of IFs.
I condimented them with BUTs.
Stirring them with sighs...

Candles with the shape "?"
lighten up the table...

I dressed it up with my best thoughts,
and sprinkled some fantasies on top...
They look like freckles under the sun of midday
or like a stolen smooth kiss by a dark doorway...

And I stared at the "?"s on the table,
and tried to look into my partner's face,
but he turned to be just a blurred shade,
when letters appeared in the steam itself.

Letters turned into full words,
and words into right answers...
Suddenly I started to hear something...
later realizing my heart was whispering!

At first it was indeterminate nonsense,
then, it turned into comprehensible truth...
And the candles on the table melted,
turning from "?" shape into "!" shape... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leave a comment.