Translate

Thursday 13 August 2009

Free will at Mind

We can't change certain things, but we can change the way they affect to us,
despite how circumstances and experiences have shaped our characters,
there's always something about ourselves that we are able to choose...
We can choose up to which point the situations we go through are affecting us,
and we can choose the responses we give to them...
how we walk in the world, how we listen,
how we say things, how we express out there...
how we wait, how we surrender, how we win...



5 comments:

  1. I've been putting this concept to practice a lot lately. You can't stop crummy news from coming your way, but you can control how you react to it.
    http://www.hotpieceofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Stateless Dancer,

    I really want to thank you for visiting my blog "the band of brothers".
    In a way, we're all stateless as part of the universe.
    It's just the sense of an endless life...and the possibility to create the incredible...

    Mijthrandir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    Mijthrandir... the possibility to create the incredible... I've been thinking a lot in that. It gives me a shivering smile, mixed with the shyness to dream creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your site

    Connect with me now--->CLICK HERE

    you are always welcome to me.

    Best regard @

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by and leave a comment.